|To get more information or ask us a question, please fill out the contact form on the right|
Mar/Apr 2013 – NEW PRODUCTS!
Once again, we have a ton of new products just in time for spring!
NEW! Wraps and Twine
We now have new options with regards to your bale wrap and twine needs:
NETWRAP – Premium Bale Master Netwrap available in 64″ x 8000ft and 67″ x 8000ft rolls
BALEWRAP – Premium Maple Leaf White
BALER TWINE – Premium Baler Twine for Round Bales and Small & Large Square Bales (not pictured below)
SILAGE WRAP – Premium Silage Wrap available in 50ft/60ft/80ft/100ft and 120ft wide rolls. Available cut to length on selective widths.
The Boss 1 is a square bale processor that mounts on your skidsteer or tractor loader combining adaptability with accessibility. Now you can feed and bed in tight spots that are nearly impossible to get to with a trail behind processor. From feeding to bedding, this hydraulically driven processor is ready to take charge. The Boss 1 handles mid size square bales up to 8eet long. By simply adjusting the distribution chute your Boss 1 is now ready to go from bedding straw, to fence-line feeding, to filling bunkers, to windrowing large bales for re-baling.
GET A SQUARE DEAL UPFRONT!!!
Bale Wrapping Equipment
Speak to us about our premium line of bale wrapping equipment with features that are unlike any other wrapping systems on the market. Be at the leading edge of bale wrapping today!
Nitro Manure Spreaders
The Nitro Spreaders represents a new generation of vertical beater manure spreaders. Feature loaded, and innovative, the Nitro spreads manure evenly and efficiently. The variable speed, hydraulically-driven apron chain feeds fast moving vertical beaters that “bite” the load and throw it into the field with remarkable consistency, ensuring a finely spread application every time. Compared to concentional spreaders the Nitros high capacity reduces trips to the field and improves efficiency. The Nitro Spreader comes in 3 optimal sizes for your farm operation. The brute strength of the line sets it apart in the market.
Accelerator Hay Conditioners
Harvesting premium quality hay is often out of your control. Producers are now seeing the benefits of conditioning hay for consistently better results. The Accelerator is your fastest way to better hay by reducing drying time,creating greener,sweeter and softer hay. The Accelerators easy operation conditions hay by simply running it through adjustable steel crimping rollers, up to 15mph. This process cracks the hay stems without knocking off the leaves. Conditioning also fluffs the hay, allowing air to flow through the swath, for faster and more even drying from top to bottom. Speed up your operation with the Accelerator producing better hay, faster drying time and bigger profits!!
Jan/Feb 2013 – NEW PRODUCTS!
Lakeland is proud to introduce three entirely new product lines:
NEW! SHEEP & GOAT HANDLING PRODUCTS
We have a TON of new Sheep and Goat Handling products available for you at the moment. Browse through the gallery to see them (each product’s name, SKU and description shows up at the bottom of each picture):
Here is a text listing – call us at 1-866-443-7444 for pricing!
- Sheep & Goat Loading Chute with simple adjustable floor for loading into different height trailers.
- BR5 – Round Bale Feeder- For large round bales up to 5ft
- GH100 – Self Locking Head Rail- Simple design with release from either end
- GMS100 – Milking Stand- Fully collapsible self-locking head rail on a stand and ramp
- LSF08 – Round & Square Bale Feeder- For large round or square bales
- PTF96 – Feed Front- Can be used as a gate or feed front
- PN440-H – Sheep & Goat Digital Scale with self catching headgate
- SB4 – Small Bale Feeder- Small bale feeder with 15 feeding spaces
- SB8 – Small Bale Feeder- Small bale feeder with 26 feeding spaces
- SHR – Hay Rack- Small hay rack holds one flake of hay
- SSP8 – Spindle Section- Can be used as gates or penning
- TF8 – Feed Front- Tombstone style feed front
- BF96- Bunk Feeder with 10 feeding spaces (tombstone or slant bar) – works as free standing unit or can be attached to make a feed front – feeds hay & grain
LAKELAND PUSH ‘N’ DRIVE OVER GATES
Make your life easier by utilizing Lakeland’s Push ‘ N ‘ Drive Over Gates. Drive over them in your truck/tractor/4 wheeler. Super Heavy Duty built to last. Available in 6ft/14ft and 16ft widths. See images below:
LAKELAND WOLF PAWS
Serious productivity has been lost with skid steer loaders simply due to lack of traction… the power is there, but skid steers can’t get it to the ground! Precious time is wasted spinning wheels rather than working. The answer… WolfPaws:
WHY DO THEY WORK?
- Width – WolfPaws are 6.6″ – 8.5″ wide compared to most skid steer loader tires at 10″ -14″ … WolfPaws give you nearly double the ground pressure!
- Tread Pattern – The tread pattern on WolfPaw tires are actually designed for snow where as most skid steer tires were never designed for use in snow.
- First Use Guarantee – Skeptical? If you are unhappy with the performance of WolfPaws after your first use, return them to Lakeland for a Full Refund!
Do you want the absolute ultimate? Try Wolf Paws with studs!(option) They will simply out-perform anything in winter conditions!
OILS & LUBRICANTS
From synthetic 5W40 to 15W40 Engine Oil through to AW32 Heavy Duty Hydraulic Oil we have the premium range of oil and lubricants delivered direct to your farm!! CALL US FOR VOLUME DEALS.